Emotional Intelligence Training for Organisations
Take your business on an EI Training Journey
Unlock your team’s Emotional Intelligence potential and bring synergy and a new sense of energy to your workplace.
Amy can help your organisation to solve issues using her 5 part methodology- but this is far from a cookie cutter approach. Each training session and series of workshops is tailor-made based on the needs of your business and industry.
Working together to implement emotional intelligence training for organisations, she will identify those needs and desired outcomes to achieve an optimal result!
Workshops and training are completely flexible- ranging from 1-2 hours, EI programs or in-house consulting.
Amy is based in Perth, Western Australia, and travels interstate and internationally to deliver her custom training to your team.
FOR BULK & CUSTOM BOOK ORDERS please enquire here
What’s The Process?
- Step 1 – Meet and Greet with Amy to discuss Industry and business needs, blockages, problems and desired outcomes.
- Step 2- Proposal- Amy designs a custom program to focus on delivering the best outcomes for your business.
- Step 3- Delivery of Proposal- This contains full details of the program, with an overview of the key learning objectives, logistics, even wording recommendations for company leaders to take to their teams.
- Step 4- Client review of Proposal. Once the proposal is accepted, booking is confirmed and Amy commences with delivery of the program.
- Identifying the 5 key factors & their benefits
- Understanding and developing the characteristics of Emotionally Intelligent people
- Leveraging the subconscious mind to resolve the underlying problem
- Developing resiliency & re-framing techniques
- Smashing through self-doubt & fear
- Understanding what makes other people ‘tick’
- Mastering the greatest leadership skill: Empathy
- The 3 stages and styles of Adaptable Leadership using EI
- Adaptability in Leadership to suit all times and all people
- Creating the balanced team with an ‘ownership mindset’
- Utilising the emotional undertone of words to influence through communication
- Having the tough conversations in a 5 step approach
- Email etiquette & influencing using E.I
- The fine line between our passion and egotistical mind
- Approaching sales & decision making through modalities
- Rewiring our brain to achieve targets
- 6 Steps to Empowerment, not Delegation
- The Importance of EI in an AI world
- How to leverage the mind to achieve peak performance & avoid burnout or overwhelm
Amy shared her deep insights about Emotional Intelligence in an interactive and engaging workshop that really connected with all. She has an ability to challenge prompt action and I have seen a number of those present madly doing what they promised they would!! Can’t wait to work with Amy again.
Jenny DevineState Manager WA – Audrey Page
Keen to chat?
Give Amy a call on 0447 340 263 and talk about what you are looking for and how we can tailor it exactly to your Industry.
Or, simply send an email?
This is a spam free zone!
You’ll simply receive my monthly EI newsletter-
and that’s it.
E: email@example.comM: +61 447 340 263Copyright 2021 Finding Your ‘y’